Our food is freshly prepared in our busy kitchen.
If you do have any allergies or dietary needs, please ask a member of staff who will be happy to talk you through our menu.
Our menu changes daily, with seasonal warm and cold dishes, soups, sandwiches and homemade bakes.
- Selection of hot filled rolls, using Duncan Fraser butchers
- Highland Breakfast
- French toast
- Variety of eggs on toast – all our eggs are free range and locally sourced
- Porridge, fruit smoothies, granola & Rora Dairy Yoghurt
- Macaroni, ﬁsh & chips, steak and Loch Ness Ale pie
- Three little bakers White, Granary or Ciabatta – with a selection of delicious sandwich fillings
- Salads bursting with taste and colour
- Trio of bon Bon’s // Haggis Bon Bon’s, Black Pudding Bon Bon’s, Macaroni Bon Bon’s – or try all 3!
- Burgers, steak ciabatta, Children’s meals – Duncan Fraser Highland Fine cheese, Connage Cheese & Strathdon Blue selection make up our cheese platters
- Red wines, white wines and bubbles too
- Loch Ness Beers and a selection of soft drinks
Afternoon tea is available from 1430-1630hrs Monday – Saturday. Bookings are available for afternoon tea only, please call 01463 572323.