Breakfast with Santa at An Talla
Ho, Ho, Ho! Gather around, little ones, because something magical is happening at An Talla near Inverness! Jingle all the way to An Talla’s Breakfast with Santa.
UPDATE! We’ve added a new date – Sunday 10th December as all other dates have sold out!!
Introducing our Children’s Breakfast with Santa, which will take place on Saturday 2nd, Saturday 9th, Sunday 10th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th December from 9.30 am – 11 am.
For £13.50 per child (maximum age 10 years old), your little one will be treated to a morning of festive fun that they’ll remember forever! Children must be accompanied by an adult, adult tickets are £12.50 and include a Scottish breakfast and tea or coffee.
What’s on the menu for this magical event?
✨A scrumptious kids’ breakfast, a glass of juice and a special present from Santa himself!
✨Adult tickets include a Scottish breakfast and tea or coffee.
✨But that’s not all! Santa and his Elf will be joining in on the merriment with games and laughter that will make this breakfast one for the books.
Important: Booking is essential for this event, so make sure to reserve your spot on Santa’s good list here.
- Please note that this is a ticket-only family event, all adults and children who would like to attend require a pre-purchased ticket.
- Babies under 1 can attend with other booked family members without a full-price ticket however no food or gift will be included. Please note any additional babies during the booking process so that space can be allocated at your table.
- Please make your way to the restaurant and present your booking reference / ticket to a member of the Restaurant Team.
- Children must remain under the care and supervision of an adult for the event duration.
- Gifts are unavailable to choose in advance.
- Please let us know on the customer details page of any special dietary requirements or required assistance.